2018 AAEA Spring Online Showcase Prospectus and Entry Form
Our 2017 Spring Online Showcase was so well-received, we're doing it again!
2018 AAEA Spring Online Showcase April 16 - May 28
Prospectus Entries Open January 1, 2018. Application Deadline March 19, 2018
AAEA Members: $15/image, $30 for up to 3; NON-Members $25/image, maximum: 2
Download the 2018 Prospectus and Entry Form
Pay your entry fees below:
Please follow the AAEA Protocols below.
- There will be no refunds for entries that do not jury into shows.
- If an artist can’t upload art to the jurying site or person, their entry fees will be refunded.
- All artwork must be the original work of the Artist, not done in a workshop or class. No photos, limited edition prints, giclees, or computer-generated artwork will be accepted.
- By completing and signing an Artist Registration Form, Artist represents and warrants that the artwork does not infringe upon or violate any copyright, trademark, common law or statutory right of any person, firm or corporation. Further, by signing the Artist Registration Form, Artist agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AAEA, its successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, agents, and/or representatives, from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, expenses, and damages (including without limitation, attorney’s costs and fees), in connection with the exhibition or sale of Artist’s work at the subject Art show.
- The AAEA does not hold insurance for artwork on exhibit and is not responsible for loss of or damage to any of the Artist’s work. We recommend Artists insure their work themselves.
- All artwork shipped to an AAEA exhibition must be accompanied by return postage, insurance and correct customs declarations, if from outside the USA. Artwork received without return postage will not be shown.
- The AAEA does not have storage space for art. Therefore, all artwork hand-delivered to an AAEA show must be picked up within 72 hours of the closing of the show unless special provisions in writing are agreed upon between the Artist and the AAEA. Artwork left beyond the 72 hours will be charged $5 per work per day storage until we receive return shipping or the work is picked up. Storage fees will be paid before the artwork is released to the artist. Artwork that does not comply with these provisions will, by necessity, become the property of the AAEA after 30 days and will be sold to benefit the mission of the AAEA. Artists cannot enter another AAEA show or become Signature members if they have not claimed their art. The policies of individual venues about the time limits for retrieving hand-delivered art will be used instead of AAEA’s as needed.
- Artists who have been accepted into an AAEA exhibition must send the accepted piece for the show. If the Artist doesn’t send that particular piece, they can’t enter AAEA shows for two (2) years.
- Each show will have both a Painting and a Sculpting juror.
- No dogs will be permitted at AAEA Workshops, exhibitions or events. The only dogs permitted will be designated service dogs. If your service dog behaves inappropriately, the AAEA reserves the right to ask you to leave the workshop/event.
- Workshops/Events are non-smoking.
The 2018 AAEA Fall Open Juried Show will be in Tryon NC, September 6-30, 2018
The prospectus and entry form will be posted here just before entries open. More details to follow.